In this article:
There are several different report types that can be created and saved in your Poll Everywhere account. Certain paid plans have access to all five different report types.
- Executive summary: Visual big-picture overview. Shows engagement, total responses, and participants with a screenshot of each activity. Useful for determining ROI.
- Responses by participant: One section per participant, one line per question. If a group of questions was used as a survey, use this report to view each participant’s responses in order.
- Response pivot table: Full detail table with one row per response, perfect for exporting to Excel pivot tables. Useful for grouping, crosstabs, or computing sums and averages.
- Participant response history: One section per participant, one line per response. Shows when and how each individual response was submitted.
- Gradebook: Compact table with participants listed down the left and questions across the columns. Shows scores, participation, and attendance. Sort by rank to use as a leaderboard.
All of these report types can be printed, saved, or downloaded as a CSV file for further editing, calculations, or archiving in spreadsheet software like Excel.