In this article:
Most of time, Poll Everywhere works well in Presenter View in Windows PowerPoint. However, this support varies in different contexts. Please read through the troubleshooting guide below to help resolve Presenter View issues.
General known issues
- Poll Everywhere activities can not be controlled from Presenter View.
- Non-active Poll Everywhere slides appear blank.
- Poll Everywhere activities do not refresh on Presenter View.
PowerPoint 2013 Presenter View is not compatible with Poll Everywhere for PowerPoint on Windows. A preview of the activity will not display correctly in the Preview View screen.
If there are strange visual artifacts during Presenter View mode, such as a poll being off center on a slide, try adjusting the DPI.
Disable Presenter View
- In PowerPoint, click the Slide Show tab and uncheck the "Use Presenter View" option.
- Use regular Slide Show mode to present your content and Poll Everywhere activities.
If you continue to have trouble please gather your logs and contact support.