In this article:
By default, no message is shown to the audience after they respond to an activity.
With a custom reply message, available on certain premium plans, you can display a message that appears when the audience submits their response.
To create a custom reply message
- From Activities, click on the title of the activity you want to customize.
- On the following screen, select Response Settings from the menu displayed on the right.
- Under "Custom reply message,” select "Send reply message.”
- Enter the message you want to display. Optional: to customize the message, use the following shortcuts:
- %option% = The multiple choice option submitted
- %correctness% = Shows whether the response was ‘correct’ or ‘incorrect’
- %total% = The current total number of responses on the poll
- %received_at% = The timestamp of the submitted response
For example, if you typed:
You chose %option%, which is %correctness%!
The participants who reply with the correct response would see:
The respondents who reply with an incorrect response would see:
Make sure to test your custom reply by sending a response to your poll yourself, before you present. Note that custom replies have a character limit of 107 characters.