This article explains how to create, edit, delete, update, and download a report.
Create a report
Step 1: Select Reports from the main Poll Everywhere screen:
Step 2: Click the Create button in the top right corner. Step 3: Click a report type. Note that if a poll has been set to anonymous, only the Executive Summary option is available.
For more information on report types, see the Report Types article.
Step 4: Click the Add activities button:
Step 5: Select the folder that contains the activities to include in the report.
Step 6: In the folder, select the activity or activities to include in the report and click Add to report in the upper right corner.
Step 7: You can add more activities from different folders by clicking the Add activities button. When you are ready to run the report, click the Save button on the top right.
Poll Everywhere generates the report and displays it on the screen. You may have to scroll down to see all of the results.
The commands in the upper right of the screen indicate what you can do:
- Delete the report— Use this command with caution; after deleting a report, you cannot undelete it.
- Change activities— Add activities to or remove activities from the report.
- Edit— Give the report a title and change its settings.
- Update— Updates the report with all of the responses currently associated with the poll.
- Download— Downloads the report results as a .csv file. Depending on your browser settings, you may need to indicate where to save the file.
When you are done reviewing the report, you can click Reports in the upper left corner to return to the main Reports screen.
Edit a report
Step 1: Click the Edit button at the top of the report you want to change:
Here you can change the report title and make changes to its settings:
- Report type— You can change the report to a different type (for example, from executive summary to response history).
Note: As you change the report type, the rest of the report options change. Not all settings are relevant to every report type.
- Run—By default, Poll Everywhere runs the report with the current state of the activity. If you select the All runs option, Poll Everywhere includes all activity results associated with this poll, past and present. You can also select a specific run of data if that's available.
- Sections—Turn on or off the various kinds of information available for the report. The available sections vary depending on the report type.
- Group participants by—For Gradebook reports, you can choose the responses of a specific group that was created or organized from the participant's page of your account.
- Presenter—If your account has Shared Activities enabled, you can run the report with the responses that another presenter received.
When you are done making changes, click the Save button in the upper right corner.