In this article:
The Account admin settings, accessible through the gear icon, are where the account owner or admin can control the presenter’s access, activity defaults, and participant settings. To learn more about roles, check out Presenter roles.
The Manage presenters tab lets the account admin see the presenter’s activity at a glance, assign roles, invite and manage presenters, and organize presenters in Teams.
On the Account settings tab, admins can configure response permissions, presenter permissions, adjust privacy preferences, and more.
- Privacy settings to set the audience restrictions, results sharing, and identifiers.
- Other settings to restrict access to features lab, team management setting, and pinned activity.
- Allowed activities to restrict presenters from creating certain activities or enable certain activities’ settings.
On the Activity settings tab, admins can apply a template activity, response settings, and participant settings.
- Template activity unifies branding guidelines across the account. To learn more, refer here.
- Default activity settings have to do with setting default settings related to activities overall (i.e. how people can respond, response settings, etc..).
- Default participant settings to choose how you would like to identify participants responding to activities presenters share.
On Plan details, the account owner can see a summary of the account’s plan as well as the option to change it. Payment method and Order history provide them the option to manage the payment method and order receipts.
On Authentication settings, the account owner can enable single-sign-on (SSO) for the organization if applicable. To learn more, check out the SSO section.
On LMS integration, the account owner can create an LMS configuration connection for presenters to sync their LMS courses. To learn more, check out the LMS section.
On Data retention, the admins can configure the settings to automatically delete data after set periods in an effort to limit how long data is stored on our servers. To learn more, check out Data retention features.