Poll Everywhere is a web-based audience response system that lets speakers embed live activities directly into their presentations. Using a variety of activity types, you can turn a series of slides into an effective, interactive experience. Get to know participants, gauge their knowledge of a specific topic, and capture their valuable feedback at scale.
During a presentation, hearing from everyone can be challenging. Even if you open the floor to audience members, you might only be inviting the loudest voices. Poll Everywhere is designed to break those barriers and create more inclusive conversations.
Present your first activity
Get started in three steps:
- Sign up for an account: Use Poll Everywhere for free or explore advanced features with a paid plan.
- Create an activity: Choose from a range of activity types, like Multiple choice, Clickable image, Word cloud, and Competition.
- Present your activity: Enter fullscreen mode directly from your browser or embed activities into your slide deck. Then, watch your screen update with audience responses in real time.
Not meeting live? You can also share a response link or share an activity in Slack or Microsoft Teams to collect feedback anytime.
Poll Everywhere in action
With Poll Everywhere, you have the option to choose where and how to gather responses. For example:
- Start off a session with an icebreaker activity inserted directly into your PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides deck.
- Incorporate pulse checks throughout the rest of your deck to keep attendees engaged and focused.
- Take some time to discuss the results of your activities. If you notice trends, provide additional information to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- End your presentation with a feedback Survey. You can share it live or send the response link after attendees leave the session.
- Analyze the results you collected with detailed Reports. Uncover patterns and insights you can use to inform decision-making and content planning.
Our Intro plan is free. It includes an unlimited number of activities and up to 25 responses per activity. The free plan includes a robust set of features, like integrations with PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides, web responses, widgets, downloadable results, and more. If you need advanced features or have an audience larger than 25 members, our premium plans can offer a better fit.
If you use the same activities multiple times per day, remember that you can download the results and also clear any activity to reuse it with a different group. However, comparing the multiple runs is a premium feature.
The K-12 and Higher Ed plans are more affordable than our monthly Business and Nonprofit plans if you can commit to a semester or year-long purchase. Otherwise, you are welcome to choose a monthly Business and Nonprofit subscription.
If you will be using Poll Everywhere at your organization, explore our Enterprise features to learn more about collaborating with teammates.