As an admin, you may want to delete presenters who are no longer with the organization and clean up the user list. An admin can permanently delete a presenter if the plan includes:
- Enterprise plan
- Comprehensive SAML SSO feature
Note: Only the account owner and/or account administrators can make these changes. This feature is available to Enterprise plans. To learn more about the plan, visit Pricing.
How to delete
Step 1: Go to the Account admin settings.
Step 2: Under the Manage presenters, click on the Delete button.
Step 3: A notification will appear to alert the requestor that they must verify their email address.
Step 4: Upon accessing the sent email, click on the link listed in the email. Note: The link is valid for 12 hours.
Step 5: The link will open a new web browser tab to a timed window on deleting users. Note: The session for deletion is limited to 15 minutes.
Step 6: Admin will need to delete the users individually by clicking the Delete Permanently button. Note: There is no option to bulk delete.
Step 7: Upon deleting, there will be a confirmation message to alert the admin that the activities and responses associated with the user will be deleted.
Step 8: If confirming with the deletion, proceed with the deletion before the timed session expires. The presenter is now deleted.
What does the deletion involve
When an account owner or admin deletes a presenter, the deletion involves the following:
- All activities owned by the presenter are deleted
- All responses from that presenter will be “anonymized” as the user is expunged
- The presenter will be removed from the account
- The presenter will be logged out of all sessions
- The presenter will have their SAML SSO connection disabled
- The presenter will not display on the “off-license” report
- The user technically still exists but as a fully anonymized user
Note: If you need the presenter’s activities transferred before deleting, the admin can review their activities from the Manage Presenter window and it will copy the activities. It will not copy over the responses. Learn more about Move or copy activities between users.